Waynesboro, Virginia

I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher.On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher and a huge hole under it where you can see the wall.

I have never had roaches in anyplace I lived and when I complained to management they hinted that I brought the roaches with me in my boxes when I moved in. According to Karen the Manager gaps like this are normal and she will be sending out an exterminator. I put in a request asking for the gaps to be sealed and her remedy is to send an exterminator.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the pictures.BTW, I had to stuff foam in the sides but didn't have enough for underneath.

Preferred solution: Fill in the gaps as I asked in the first place!!.

Had an Experience with Property Management of Virginia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more